Personal coaching during 6 online calls to create your marketing strategy or communication campaign. I will guide you and advise you during the course so that we can tailor the marketing or campaign plan perfectly to your brand.
You will receive:
- 6 video calls on how to create sustainable brand awareness
- Video course on how to create sustainable brand awareness
- Presentation + workbook
- E-book: how to create sustainable brand awareness
- 17 tips on how to create sustainable brand awareness
- Personal insights
- Personal explanation
- Personal examples
Why one-on-one coaching?
- You have a huge goal, but you don’t know how to get there.
- You want to devote all your attention to your product or service.
- You don’t know where to start.
- Communication and marketing is not your forte.
- You would like some guidance.
- You want to get advice on the best strategy.
- You don’t want to waste valuable time.
- You don’t want to do double work.
- You are good at thinking, but find it difficult to put it on paper.
- You are looking for a strategic path to follow.
- You have a great brand, but you do not know how to successfully market it quickly.
- It’s more personal.
- You will get tips and advise based on your market and target group.
- You can ask me anything about your brand awareness.
- We will create a hands-on strategic plan together that you can implement yourself, but of which you could also outsource the implementation to me or a colleague or employee.
- A clear personalised core. Who are you? What does the brand stand for? What do you want to tell? What do you want to achieve?
- A defined and accurate target group. A specific group of people who closely align with your brand and who are easy to target.
- Storytelling. A clear story. Why do you do what you do?
- Key messaging. What are the messages you want to convey?
- Resources. An overview of the suitable resources that match your brand, target group and story.
- KPIs. Measuring is knowing. Set critical goals so that you can measure what a campaign must meet.
- Do you have a fantastic concept? -> You have created something that is indispensable for your target audience.
- A product or service that makes your heart beat faster? -> You have worked on it with heart and soul and you stand 100% behind it. You want to share this with the whole world!
- Something that makes the world a little better? -> This will certainly score good karma points. Over and over again.
- Do you want to introduce the audience to your purpose? -> You know exactly who can use this and you would like to tell them that.
- Do you want to know the best way to spread your message? -> So that you don’t have to figure it out yourself and spend way too much time on research and testing? With all its consequences?
- Do you want to know which channels best suit your concept? -> Should you choose Facebook, Instagram, Twitter? All three? Or do you prefer (online) magazines, newspapers, radio or TV?
By drawing up a strategic plan, you illuminate the path to success, propagating your purpose. After that, the execution can begin.